Comment on Review: Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon by Azalea.
Now I need s hardcover because I read the audiobook but I need to see these doodles
Recent Comments by Azalea
Blog Birthday Celebration
Happy blog Anniversary
When You Sleep on a Book For Years, Finally Read It, Love It, and Proceed to Question All Your Life Decisions
I was going to recommend Vampire Academy but then realized if you don’t like it I’d have to unfollow ( just kidding, I love opinions). Vampire Academy was my Twilight in High School, everybody was all about twilig and I was all about VA.
Anyways I would say read 53 Letters to my Lover and Aristotle and Dante . I haven’t read Flat out love but I’ve been recommended it many times
****My email was wrong above and I didn’t know how to delete the comment .
Most Anticipated of 2016: The Second Half
Any time I get asked to list something I draw complete blanks but these are the ones I know I want to read 🙂
1) Gemina by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
2) It ends with us by Colleen Hoover
3) From. sand and Ash by Amy Harmon,p
4) Swear on this life by Renee Carlino
5) Empireof storms by Sarah J Maas
6) Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
7) Strange the dreamer by Laini Taylor
Most Anticipated of 2016: The First Half
My list is mostly Y A because I don’t really know what romances are releasing before June but these are my most anticipated !
1 A candle and a Cross by Amy Harmon (IDK when it releases but I’m hoping soon since it has a cover)
2. Truthwitch by Susan Denard
3.A court of most and Fury by Sarah J maas!!
4.Assasins Heart by Sarah Ahiers Glittering Court because I love Richelle Mead
5.Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare!
6. Jane Steel by Lindsay Faye (just saw it on your list and it sounds really good)
Author Spotlight – Tarryn Fisher
Love Tarryn fisher.